My followers

zondag 11 september 2011

Meeting Mol Belgium 2011

Today I was at the meeting in Mol, near by the place I live. It's a moddeling show with lots of variety in scale as in subject. From Fantasy to reality.

The following pictures are all taken on the competition table. Some of them are out of competion made by members of the organisation.

Hope you like them!


Don't tell anyone but at the end of this post you will see a pricewinner!













































































































And with the following contribution I won the bronze medal in the category "Figures on a little vignette". It was with the Monty Python French Castle vignette.


A picture like this was projected on big screen!

Me receiving my price!

My price!

Also welcome to a new follower:
- Steves' Wargame Stuff from  http://www.simply6.flyingcart.com/ (unfortunate the link doesn't work for me so I can't put up the link. Steve when you read this, can you check it out.

Welcome to my blog!!!!!

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow there was a lot of fantastic stuff there for anyone to like!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hmm volgend jaar ga ik toch proberen te komen denk ik :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fantastic pictures, thanks for sharing. Congratulations on winning a prize, there looked like a lot of tough competition.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow! Some fantastic models, The Sampson one is excellent, Congrats on winning a prize as well!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Super effort Peter!

    Really nice work in abundance

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks for the nice comments!

    Next event CRISIS Antwerp, a wargaming convention. I'll be there ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Talented bunch., don't think I'll enter.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. @Cameronian: why not? You'll never know what could happen. Look at me ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. What a fantastic display.
    Congrats Peter.


    Adam
    www.adam-mph.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Thanks Adam!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen